About whistler, you can do this 3 steps to remove it.
1. Choose a suitable earplug to make the product sealed in the ear canal
2. Low down the sound volume
3. When you put into battery , please be quick , to put the product into the ear
Adjust volume to the minimum before wearing.
Choose an earplug of slightly bigger size to avoid whistler.
Increase volume gradually to avoid sudden increase in sound.
Keep the ear plug clean
Remove the battery if you don’t use it for long time.
If you don’t know how to solv it, please contact the seller first
1.Adjust volume to the minimum before wearing.
2.Choose an earplug of slightly bigger size to avoid whistler.
3.Increase volume gradually to avoid sudden increase in sound.
4.If you hear a howling, check the ear (silica gel) is appropriate and whether the size of plug is tight,
the appropriate choice of earplugs and plugged, make sure no air leakage.
5.Keep the ear plug clean.
•Maximum Saturation Sound Pressure: 129dB ± 4dB
•Maximum File Acoustic Gain: 48dB ± 5dB
•Harmonic Distortion: ≤18%(450≤F≤5000)
•Frequency Response: 450-3000Hz
•Equivalent Input Noise: ≤ 30dB
•Battery Type: Li-ion Battery
•Operating Voltage: 0.2±0.1V
•Operating Current: ≤ 4mA
•Size: 1.8 x 1.4 x 1.6cm / 0.7 x 0.5 x 0.6in(H x L x T)
- The hearing aid combines a cosmetically appealing look with the smooth sound an internal speaker and the In the Ear Hearing Aids also provide improved technology for reduced electromagnetic interference
- This hearing aid channel digital sound processing allows the user to control volume and programs, Filter out unwanted noise caused by airflow or wind Deliver direct, powerful, and smooth sound right into your ear
- The hearing aid come with rechargeable function, no need to change battery, moisture resistant provides durability to most forms of moisture and wear
- Separate wire and headphone, more convenient and safety, Hearing Aid Devices are suitable for severe hearing loss people
- Smaller than a credit card, Affordable Hearing Aids are discreet enough to fit easily in your pocket or handbag