The serial USB (Universal Serial Bus) port is used for
communication between aPC and the mini PRO unit
Communication: USB 2.0 full Speed (USB 1.1 compatible)
The mini PRO unit is powered from the PC USB port
Rated Voltage: 3.8V – 9V
Maximum Current Consumption (active): < 500 mA (2.5 W)
Power Consumption during USB Suspend: < 500 μA (2.5 mW)
Stable battery power supply(PIN 1), for bothR&L
1.35V,10/50mA(Meets software requirementsfor current control)
Programmable, battery power supply(PIN5),both R&L
-3.50V to 3.50V,30Ma(Meets softwarerequirements for voltage)
Required Working Environment:
Temperature: +5°C to +40°C
Rel. humidity: 30% to 90%
Warm-up time: < 20 seconds
Air pressure: 600 hPa to 1060 hPa
Operation at temperatures below -20°C or above +60°C may cause permanent damage
Required Storing Environment:
Temp.:- 25°Cto +70°C
Atmosphericpressure:500hPa to 1060hPa
USB Interface cable (2 meters)
Software installation CD
Unit Type: piece
Package Weight: 1.0kg (2.20lb.)
Package Size: 20cm x 20cm x 10cm (7.87in x 7.87in x 3.94in)
- Fast, Portable, Light weight, supports professional brand hearing aids programming, mounting, adjustment.
- USB interface, Direct power supply. It applies to desktop and laptop computers.
- It is a good helper for your hearing aid, real-time debugging.
- Good helper for people with limited hearing problems. It will help you hear more clearly.
- It ships very fast. It will make your life happier and healthier.