Improved cell design provides a longer battery life Higher discharge voltage reduces early low battery tones and limits static and unwanted noise Enhanced formulation and construction further extends shelf life Product enhancements support full-feature hearing aids* A pioneering pack Upgraded packaging – Thicker, more robust cards and cartons ensure the batteries are safe during shipping and storage Mercury Free Compliant with EU Battery Directive (2013/56/EU). Wireless approved Improved tabs – 25% larger for easier removal. Ergonomically designed for better handling New, optimised dial – Moulded to the exact shape of the battery and tab. Each and every cell is held securely within the pack
- Fresh, mercury free cells from leading hearing aid battery manufacturer
- Suitable for any hearing aid, both analog and digital
- Consistent, quality performance through the whole life of the battery.
- 60-pack (10 cards of 6 cells) of size 312 (brown tab) hearing-aid batteries
- Remove the tab seal to activate and let rest for 1 minute