Bone conduction is a way of transmitting sound by sending sounds to mechanical vibrations of different frequencies. Through the human skull,the bone labyrinth, the lymph of the inner ear, the spiral, the auditory nerve and the auditory center send and transmit sound waves. Compared to the traditional sound propagation of sound waves through the diaphragm, bone conduction eliminates many acoustic transmission steps to achieve a clear sound reduction in a noisy environment,and sound waves do not affect other sounds.
Bone conduction technology is mainly used for military and police professional headphones. Also used in hearing aids,sports headphones and other fields.
Music playback time:up to 6 hours
Standby time:30 days
Transmission range 10 meters
Sound pressure level:80db
- Bone conduction technology:works by creating mini vibrations, sending sound through the cheekbones directly to the inner ears.The aim to help people with Recession Type Hearing Impairment to listen music also helps to avoid hearing loss from ordinary earphones.
- HD Sound: With this new smart open ear bone conduction headphones you can enjoy heavy bass and crystal clear treble while listening to your favorite music.
- Anti-leakage design: prevent leaks, allowing you to make calls in public places.
- Collapsible design: folding is just two steps, 90° rotation in place, 180° plane folding, so you can easily carry when you exercise.
- Open-ear wearing : Open-ear bone conduction headphones are made to ensure that the user does not plug or cover their ears. To avoiding wearing discomfort that in-ear or over-ear headsets will bring.