EarPower 10 batteries replace the following batteries for hearing aids: Amplifon 10Zas; Audio2000 ZA10; Audika R460+; Entendre 10AE; Energizer 10; PowerOne P10; Rayovac Proline 10A; Rayovac Extra Advance 10AE; Siemens S10.
- LIFETIME : EarPower Hearing Batteries can work for 5 to 7 days
- COMPATIBILITY: Hearing Batteries Earpower 10 Mercury Free are compatible with all brands of hearing aids (Phonak, Siemens, Widex, Oticon, Starkey, …)
- PEREMPTION : The validity date of Earpower batteries is always beyond 3 years. Keep the batteries in a dry right and away from light
- TEST : In a recent rapid discharge test, EarPower batteries ranked 3rd (among a dozen brands)
- INSTRUCTION : It is best to let the hearing aid battery breathe for 1 minute in the open air after removing the tab